Bunning Splicing & Rigging Limited 
About Us
  • BUNNING SPLICING & RIGGING LTD. WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1956 BY IT'S FOUNDER, FRANK BUNNING.
 
  • THE BUSINESS WAS STARTED IN A 3 CAR GARAGE IN THE WEST END OF TORONTO.
 
  • IN 1963, THE BUSINESS MOVED TO 166 THE QUEENSWAY IN ETOBICOKE (OPPOSITE THE ONTARIO FOOD TERMINAL) WHERE THE BUSINESS REMAINED FOR 33 YEARS.
 
  • IN 1988, FRANK BUNNING RETIRED. 
 
  • HIS SON MARTIN WHO WAS WORKING ALONG SIDE FRANK, HAS CARRIED ON THE BUSINESS TO          PRESENT DAY.
 
  • ON APRIL 1, 1996, THE BUSINESS WAS MOVED TO IT'S PRESENT LOCATION AT 31 CHAUNCEY                 AVENUE IN ETOBICOKE.
Business Hours:
 
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
Sat - Sun Closed
 
***BETWEEN VICTORIA AND LABOUR DAY WE WILL CLOSE AT 1:00 PM ON FRIDAYS***
"Rigging It Right"